Feedback

Don’t trust me, trust your fellow gamers! Here is what they have to say about Captain A’s services.

1. Korey McKinney says:

Fast, Friendly, and Awesome! These are the top three adjectives that come to mind regarding my experience with Captain A. From quote to payment less than a week’s time. Would gladly be a repeat customer in the future and I highly recommend that you give him a visit!

2. Dylan M says:

Got a quote for some miniatures I wasn’t using anymore and from shipment to payment took less then 4 days, the price was fair and the transaction easy and smooth. Great person to do business with

3. Chris H says:

Really nice guy to do business with. Reasonable prices and fast delivery with product and with funds. Definatly will be selling and buying in the future.

4. Chris L says:

My first transaction was very smooth, and I look forward to doing business with him again. He was very flexible and accommodating even though I do not have PayPal.

5. Andrew L. says:

Thanks Aaron! Easy transaction and it’s nice to clear some shelf space.

6. Adam H says:

I had a great transaction with Aaron. Appraisal was fast and fair. Payment was prompt. I would definitely work with him again.

7. Sean B says:

Communication was quick and to the point, very professional process.

Payment was recieved as soon as product arrived, no issues with cross border shipping. Will deffinatley use thos service again in the future.

8. Marcus LeSilex says:

Great transaction, good price for 11 old Imperial Guard tanks. Will use Captain A again!

9. Ken O says:

Great trader. Mr A was responsive and fair. Would do business again.

10. David says:

Everything worked great. Will definitly do business again in the future

11. Brian J says:

Excellent experience! Aaron was great to work with, extremely professional, and timely in his replies. I would recommend him. He is a fair guy doing fair deals. A+.

12. Nate says:

Captain A is quick professional and an honest merchant. A lost art. Thanks for helping me move out the old and move in the new! I will continue to use you for my future trade ups

2 Responses to Feedback

1. Hyrum says:

Dealing with Captain A was quick and efficient. My one complaint is that he seemed a little too casual to me. Would use his services again.

2. James Marriott says: